Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 00:26:33
Subject:Re: motorized panorama head

PanoTools NG: Re: motorized panorama head Robert Bilsland 2007-Nov-29 00:26:33
Traugott,

I like what you have done, especially v3 where you have slung the
control box below the tripod to reduce its view in the panorama. Have
you thought about adding a second stepper motor?

Thanks,

Bob Bilsland.

--- In #removed#, pepolo <pepoloe@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
> a few days ago I joined this group and wanted to share some
information with you.
> My name is Traugott Emrich and living in Bavaria/Germany.
> Due to my other hobby (flying model airplanes and helicopters) I
started with panoramas to create panoramic backgrounds for flight
simulators. After a few self made adapters I ended up in building a
motorized panorama head.
> Today I finished to publish the page in English language so I can
present it to you and open for feedback.
> http://emrichs.de/panoflexi/panobot-en.htm
> The project is not commercial, all was made by my self and I have no
plan on selling this.
> In case there is interest enough from the community and some others
would like to build the head on their own, I'm open to publish the
details as open source.

gibt es den sch?en Strand? www.yahoo.de/clever