Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 12:50:47
Subject:Re: motorized panorama head

PanoTools NG: Re: motorized panorama head Robert Bilsland 2007-Nov-29 12:50:47
Hi Traugott,

The reason I ask is that I have been thinking about motorized heads
too, but for 2 reasons. With a motorized head and a wide angle lens
you could be shooting panoramas, but a motorized head and a telephoto
lens you could be shooting gigapixel images!

I was looking into something that with a bit of adjustment would be
able to produce both, after all at the end of the day both are just
stitching images together to produce a finished view.

Bob.