Sender:pepoloe
Date/Time:2008-Mar-06 12:12:29
Subject:Re: motorized panorama head

PanoTools NG: Re: motorized panorama head pepoloe 2008-Mar-06 12:12:29
Hi Phil,
same here, I took my first panoramas for the same reason, even I'm
using RFG3 as flight simulator.
As you have got the main thing working already you just need a few
more lines of code to build a user interface, a menu and save some
parameters into the EEPROM.
A simple LCD 2x16 or 4x20 should be good enough to communicate with
the user. A graphical LCD is nice but I can tell you, a lot of
additional work!
Have fun, ET

<*> Nabble (Web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html