Sender:pepoloe
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 12:36:37
Subject:Re: motorized panorama head

PanoTools NG: Re: motorized panorama head pepoloe 2007-Nov-29 12:36:37
Hi Bob,
I was considering this option, would not be a problem as the
controller board has got enough I/O ports to control the second motor.
The problem with the second motor is the size, weight and additional
mechanical parts to tilt the camera.
So in general it is possible, if needed and you want to carry such a
big device.
Cheers ET

--- In #removed#, "Robert Bilsland" <rbilsland@...>