Sender:erik_leeman
Date/Time:2011-Apr-25 16:29:01
Subject:Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! erik_leeman 2011-Apr-25 16:29:01
Thanks for having a look Matt ; )

1. You can't navigate in that screen because you are looking at a still image. I needed a placeholder while loading takes place, using a blurred screenshot for that seemed like a good idea.
If you want to see 'normal' loading and 'normal'file sizes, please visit my regular website, I've made this XL instant fullscreen version only for a limited group of people.

2. It's all about the view Matt.
Trust me, I've given those tulips plenty of attention by making several multi-row partial panos using a 50mm lens on my 5D MkII.

Erik Leeman

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/> <http://www.erikleeman.com/>