Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2011-Apr-26 08:46:17
Subject:Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! Bostjan Burger 2011-Apr-26 08:46:17
It is a nice pano of tulips which reminds me to my visit of the area of
Keukenhof last year. I would like to see the 50 mm version... that is 1.28 Gpix
VRP right?. I needed about 5 seconds to download the pano. I don't care how
'heavy' the pano is. My point of view is that if I put my interest to make a
pano the last what the viewer can do is to invest in beter infrastructure ;)

Btw... I have completed a complete virtual tour of Keukenhof last year and as I
have moved from the capital just to nearby the similar park in my area I decided
to visualise the complete park in each season of the year, that is about 40 VRPs
each turn. Here is the first part (March) from the Volcji
Potok: http://www.burger.si/VolcjiPotok/Marec/37.html (heh... sound of birds and
dinosaurs...) and April with tulips is following.

Bostjan