Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2011-Apr-25 20:52:27
Subject:Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! AYRTON 2011-Apr-25 20:52:27
On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:42 PM, erik_leeman <#removed#> wrote:

> Hi Ayrton,
>
> Yes, 10MB is necessary, but ONLY if you're using a large screen of, say,
> 1920x1200 or larger. On smaller screens you could just as well download the
> version from my regular website, which is about 5MB.

> The XL version has cubefaces of 2880x2880 pixels, the 5MB one has cubefaces
> of 1920x1920 pixels. On a large enough display you should be able to clearly
> see the difference, if you don't you either really need to get a better
> screen, or....

hehehehe
Erik
I'm using  2560 X 1440 on my iMAC 27"
with 16 GB of RAM
1 GB of VRAM
running on a SSD

I did not intend to offend you  :-)

I see a LOT of, around 4 mb, panoramas and they are all look perfect to me
Maybe is my sunglasses that I need to change

You're right :  It is very necessary a 10 MB panorama file !
Sorry for me being so ignorant

Best regards
AYRTON

--