Sender:erik_leeman
Date/Time:2011-Apr-25 20:42:55
Subject:Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! erik_leeman 2011-Apr-25 20:42:55
Hi Ayrton,

Yes, 10MB is necessary, but ONLY if you're using a large screen of, say, 1920x1200 or larger. On smaller screens you could just as well download the version from my regular website, which is about 5MB.

The XL version has cubefaces of 2880x2880 pixels, the 5MB one has cubefaces of 1920x1920 pixels. On a large enough display you should be able to clearly see the difference, if you don't you either really need to get a better screen, or....

On a computer with a 'normal' mouse you can use the scroll wheel to zoom in or out, for security reasons Adobe blocks the use of the keyboard when Flash goes fullscreen.

Erik Leeman

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/> <http://www.erikleeman.com/>