Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2011-Apr-25 21:13:53
Subject:OT: Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: OT: Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! Ken Warner 2011-Apr-25 21:13:53
Cube faces -- the max for Pano2VR seems to be 2880px with a .swf size of about 15meg.  I did a pano
with 4400px cube faces and used FPP with a total size of about 25meg.  The difference between
the two is visible even on an ordinary 1280x1024px monitor.

However, with the results big so I would never even think of deploying either one.