Sender:erik_leeman
Date/Time:2011-May-22 01:21:14
Subject:Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! erik_leeman 2011-May-22 01:21:14
Hi Bostjan (and others),

Here are preview versions of two of the 50mm partial/cylindrical panos I made of those tulips:

http://tinyurl.com/11-04-20-tulips-03-EN

http://tinyurl.com/11-04-20-tulips-02-EN

They're by NO means record breaking, just fairly high res at about 270 Mega pixels. I made these Flash versions using the multiresolution feature of Pano2VR v3.0. I've never used that feature before, so maybe settings etc. could be improved here or there.

Camera used was a Canon 5D MkII with a 50mm f/1.4, three rows of about 20 shots each in portrait orientation. The bottom row was focused at a shorter distance than the middle and upper row to get more DOF. There are still some stitch errors in them, but they're good enough for a first impression I think.

Cheers!

Erik Leeman

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/> <http://www.erikleeman.com/>