Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2011-Apr-25 19:30:22
Subject:Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them!

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Tulips, a LOT of them! AYRTON 2011-Apr-25 19:30:22
Erik
nice view of the Area, it is really incredible the size of it  .... not the
Tulips, like Matt said ...

Just one question ... Why 10 mb ???
Was it really necessary ?
I could not see a reason for this size ...
Also I could not zoom in or out, at all !!!

Thanks for sharing
Ayrton

--

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO