Sender:John Houghton
Date/Time:2005-Mar-06 14:57:14
Subject:Re: Almost my first D70/Sigma 8mm panoramas

PanoTools: Re: Almost my first D70/Sigma 8mm panoramas John Houghton 2005-Mar-06 14:57:14

Peter, I thought your panorama has come out well from the technical
point of view.  Stitching artifacts and lens aberrations have been
well managed.  I'm less happy with the use of flash.  My initial
reaction on opening the pano was that it was rather flat, with little
sense of depth.  It all looks a bit unreal.  Maybe the use of the
shadow/highlights tool has contributed to this.  However, I confess I
don't myself have any experience of lighting rooms for 360x180 panos
so I cannot offer any helpful advice!

John