Sender:Peter Sale
Date/Time:2005-Mar-06 17:02:12
Subject:RE: Almost my first D70/Sigma 8mm panoramas

PanoTools: RE: Almost my first D70/Sigma 8mm panoramas Peter Sale 2005-Mar-06 17:02:12
Hi Willy,
First, I'm sorry about that.  I accidentally used the "small" PanoCube
script when I created this larger file, and this script specified a smaller
viewer size.  I've corrected this issue and uploaded a third MOVie file. Try
clicking on  http://www.petersale.com/temp_stuff/lr_usm3_sh3_5000w.mov .

Alternatively, for you QuickTime Pro users, navigate to
http://www.petersale.com/temp_stuff/ , right click on either of the MOVie
files and a menu "should" pop up.  Select "Save Target As" to save the
selected MOVie file to your desktop (or where ever you wish).  When you play
it from your desktop you will be able to change the viewer size via you
QuickTime Player's Movie dropdown menu.

Peter

-----
From: Willy Kaemena replied:

Hi Peter,

it is difficult to see your QTVR  due to the small size and the
impossibility to download it and to run it in Full Screen.

Willy