Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2007-Jun-15 17:26:01
Subject:Revised: DMCA - demand for immediate take-down: notice of infringing activity 12.158.190.178 [061007-224952-29494]

PanoTools NG: Revised: DMCA - demand for immediate take-down: notice of infringing activity 12.158.190.178 [061007-224952-29494] Yuval Levy 2007-Jun-15 17:26:01
SiteGenie, LLC
275 37th Street NE
Suite 350
Rochester, MN 55906
1.877.748.3436

copy to:
AT&T Corp.
32 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
1.919.319.5737

reason for revision: AT&T's feedback.

1. A REPRESENTATIVE of multiple copyrighted works of mine at a single
site that I believe has been infringed upon:

<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/43182>
<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/28457>
<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/26322>

2. Identity of the material that I claim is infringing upon the
copyrighted work listed in item #1 above, located at IP address
12.158.190.178 in your netblock as of today

<http://lists.panotools.info/pipermail/panotools/2006-April/039933.html>
<http://lists.panotools.info/pipermail/panotools/2005-February/028492.html>
<http://lists.panotools.info/pipermail/panotools/2004-November/026355.html>

3. all work of the mind is by default protected by the Copyright Berne
Convention to which the US is party. content published on YahooGroup is
under <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> which clearly states that
Yahoo does not claim content ownership. Ownership is thus left with the
original author. I am the original author.

4. My contact information:
Yuval Levy
341 Rang Petit Capsa
St-Augustin-De-Desmaures, QC
G3A 1W8
Canada
Phone 1.418.948.3374

5. Statements

5.1. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials
described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by my
copyright and by the law. I hereby certify, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY,
that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the
copyright owner of an exclusive right that is infringed.

5.2. I hereby give notice of these activities to you and request, once
again, that you take expeditious action to remove or disable access to
the individual who has engaged in the conduct described above, and
thereby prevent the unauthorized distribution of my texts via your
company's network. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Please advise regarding what actions you take.
Yours sincerely,
Yuval Levy

--- REFERENCE: April 17, 2007 DMCA ---

<http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:I12Z4vF6EecJ:forum.panotools.info/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D391%26sid%3D707cca7bd445ee070db54a861b312080+Yuval+Levy+site:forum.panotools.info&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca>