Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2007-Jun-16 19:27:25
Subject:RE: Chilling effect on archiva, was DMCA...

PanoTools NG: RE: Chilling effect on archiva, was DMCA... Sacha Griffin 2007-Jun-16 19:27:25
"Should" does not make it how it is.

Taking something that belongs to someone else and profiting from it is the
underlying issue.

I don't want anyone cloning my websites under the guise of teaching or
"Collecting VR's" to make a massive collection

or any purpose at all. The point is, my content belongs to me, just like
Yuvals content.

The usages are very clear in these regards.

Sacha Griffin
www.southern-digital.com
www.seeit360.net
www.ezphotosafe.com