Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2007-Jun-16 01:55:36
Subject:Re: Revised: DMCA - demand for immediate take-down: notice of infringing activity 12.158.190.178 [061007-224952-29494]

PanoTools NG: Re: Revised: DMCA - demand for immediate take-down: notice of infringing activity 12.158.190.178 [061007-224952-29494] Yuval Levy 2007-Jun-16 01:55:36
Fabio,

this mail went by mistake to the list. I meant to copy the moderators on
this as I keep them regularly updated on these exchanges. I recently
upgraded my Thunderbird and shifted around address books. I did not
notice that the autocomplete stopped at PanoToolsNG rather than
PanoToolsNG-owner.

Fabio Bustamante wrote:
> Yuval, should this be done by each one of us who had posts cloned?
>
> BTW, he has an almost identical replica of the wiki. Is it legal?
>
> Thank you for the heads up.

I'll answer these questions in the appropriate place:

Yuv