Sender:Ed Howard
Date/Time:2000-Jul-18 02:23:58
Subject:Re: PTObject

proj-imim: Re: PTObject Ed Howard 2000-Jul-18 02:23:58
> Ed Howard wrote:
> >
> > Could PTObject have the fps and loop parameters that PTMovie has?
> > fps would be used instead of (or override) nhor/nver parameters.
> > Then one could PTO to do an "unwarped" movie or independently (time
based
> > instead of pan based) spinning object in space.
> >

> I will add a warp/no warp option to PTMovies.
> Helmut Dersch

This would be pano coordinate specified (as per ptmovie) VS. being viewer
window specified (ptobject) - floating in viewer. I like both... :-)

BTW, why not have PTObject use frame x&y (like compass) instead of viewer
x&y.

>Patrik Rosengren wrote:
>Wow,cool 3d compass is possible now.

Except the 3Dcompass/directional would need to be in the viewer window not
on the plan under the viewer window.

Ed