Sender:Helmut Dersch
Date/Time:2000-Jul-18 10:09:34
Subject:Re: PTObject

proj-imim: Re: PTObject Helmut Dersch 2000-Jul-18 10:09:34
Ed Howard wrote:

> > I will add a warp/no warp option to PTMovies.
> > Helmut Dersch
>
> This would be pano coordinate specified (as per ptmovie) VS. being viewer
> window specified (ptobject) - floating in viewer. I like both... :-)

The unwarped movie position is specified relative to the applet window,
while the warped one is relative to the panorama image.

> BTW, why not have PTObject use frame x&y (like compass) instead of viewer
> x&y.

I thought that since PTObject is navigated by the mouse, it makes
more sence to also position it relative to the viewer window.

> >Patrik Rosengren wrote:
> >Wow,cool 3d compass is possible now.
>
> Except the 3Dcompass/directional would need to be in the viewer window not
> on the plan under the viewer window.

No,you can  position it anywhere by using negative x&y coordinates,
or x&y larger than the viewer size.

Helmut Dersch