Sender:Steven Dowd
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 16:56:31
Subject:Re: Re: Change or No-Change.

PanoTools: Re: Re: Change or No-Change. Steven Dowd 2006-Jun-07 16:56:31
Kevin,

Your post, was an email it seems directly to Bert, not to the Panotools-List
itself,

Even so, It was immediately relayed to the whole list by Bert.. which is
what you would have wanted..

I believe that Bert may be temporarily banned from the [Panotools] list by
yourself, so I have posted this link as he cannot defend himself against
your claim.

It was relayed..

Steven