Sender:Gary Udstrand
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 18:33:55
Subject:Re: Re: Change or No-Change.

PanoTools: Re: Re: Change or No-Change. Gary Udstrand 2006-Jun-07 18:33:55
I don't think anyone is asking that the "discussion" continue, I think
my point was that it should be put to rest.   Your post only served to
start up the dialog again which is what many on this list do not want.

FWIW, I think a couple day ban would be sufficient for all involved.
Thirty days seems excessive and is more likely to drive these members
away never to return.  Maybe this is the goal, I don't know.  For my
part I am here to learn and welcome input from everyone, especially
those as experienced as many involved in this discussion.

The list is becoming fractured and its return to normalcy depends on
useful discourse.   Instead of posts pointing out the things on which
disagreement is inevitable, dialog about panos are what is needed.     :-)

-Gary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools