Sender:gerdsy
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 18:41:37
Subject:Re: Change or No-Change.

PanoTools: Re: Change or No-Change. gerdsy 2006-Jun-07 18:41:37
--- In #removed#, "tahoedave360" <tahoedave360@...> wrote:

> I agree with Oscar!!!  I am a long time lurker and l learned a lot
from this list but I I don't
> think it is worth it any more.  Kevin isn't allowed to defend
himself on the spin-off list so
> when Steven posts an divisive note here, Kevin defends himself here
and Steven replys
> "Are you going to ban yourself now?"  Steven, look in the mirror, if
you think Kevin should
> ban himself for replying to your post, should you have posted on the
banned topic in the
> first place?
>
> No, don't bother answering.  I've had it with Panotools.  I
certainly don't want to join the
> splinter group which is all about bashing and politics and nothing
about panoramas.

> I'm going into web browse only mode and may drop out.  Politics in
the USA is bitter
> enough.  I don't need it in my hobby groups.  Thanks Yuval, Bert,
John, Steven for
> wrecking what was an interesting group.
>
> Dave

As an alternative, may I suggest you subscribe to the email DIGEST
version instead. The digest version has recently been changed so that
all related posts are grouped together. A vast improvement, which
allows you to skip over all the bickering posts with ease!!

Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools