Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 18:24:31
Subject:RE: Re: Change or No-Change.

PanoTools: RE: Re: Change or No-Change. Sacha Griffin 2006-Jun-07 18:24:31
I have a better idea.

Boycott the aspect for a week.

Everyone post your best square photos.

I'll go first.

There are two here.

http://www.jacobbjerre.com/property2.htm

BTW please ignore those longs photos with nadirs and zeniths.

Sacha

  _____