Sender:Oscar Adan
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 17:37:46
Subject:Re: Re: Change or No-Change.

PanoTools: Re: Re: Change or No-Change. Oscar Adan 2006-Jun-07 17:37:46
I don't write so much to this list, mainly because I'm always out of
time, but I enjoy a lot being here everyday.

Just only one request: Stop this thing off. The whole thing is
getting worse. Some guys want a lists on THIS list, I think is OK,
but, please, don't share the thoughts and actions on THIS LIST in
THIS LIST.

Some days ago I thought: "Can this thing get even worse?".

The anwser is yes, for sure. You know, nobody expects the Spanish
Inquisition...

Oscar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane: