Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Aug-04 02:00:53
Subject:Re: Processor Speedtest

PanoTools NG: Re: Processor Speedtest Hans Nyberg 2007-Aug-04 02:00:53
--- In #removed#, "Roger Howard" <rogerhoward@...> wrote:

> I don't know why you keep thinkkng I'm running Parallels! I'm running it
> in Bootcamp.

I just have a good memory

On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:52 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
Other than Microsoft and Adobe
software, pretty well everything else I run is Intel native by now. And
having an Intel Macbook allows me to run PTGUI and some other great
Windows apps, side by side (in Parallels, not by rebootings) with my Mac
software.

Hans