Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2007-Aug-04 02:46:58
Subject:RE: Re: Processor Speedtest

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Processor Speedtest Sacha Griffin 2007-Aug-04 02:46:58
I hope someone can summarize all this up eventually.. It's become too much
geek talk, even for me.. ;)

Then again, I did wait a freaking 2-4 hours to do the whole develop, stitch
+ cs3 dual blend offset trick. Ugh

Can someone tell me whether cs3 autoblend is still nicer than another blend?
Smart, enblend or ptgui?

Sacha Griffin
www.southern-digital.com
www.seeit360.net