Sender:rogerhoward
Date/Time:2007-Aug-04 02:40:37
Subject:Re: Re: Processor Speedtest

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Processor Speedtest rogerhoward 2007-Aug-04 02:40:37
On Aug 3, 2007, at 4:59 PM, Hans Nyberg wrote:

> --- In #removed#, "Roger Howard"
> <rogerhoward@...> wrote:
>
> > I don't know why you keep thinkkng I'm running Parallels! I'm
> running it
> > in Bootcamp.
>
> I just have a good memory
>
> On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:52 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
> Other than Microsoft and Adobe
> software, pretty well everything else I run is Intel native by now.
> And
> having an Intel Macbook allows me to run PTGUI and some other great
> Windows apps, side by side (in Parallels, not by rebootings) with
> my Mac
> software.

Ahhh... ok, I thought it was a current misunderstanding!

Yeah, early on I loved Parallels for PTGUI... at the moment BootCamp
fits my workflow fine and gives me much better performance with PTGUI
than in Parallels, and even somewhat (as I've reported) better
performance than the same version of PTGUI on the same hardware
running in OSX.

You do have a long memory :)

Cheers,