Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-19 07:27:53
Subject:Re: has anyone experience with gps?

PanoTools: Re: has anyone experience with gps? tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-19 07:27:53
For all you need to know about GPS try www.geocaching.com
I use one of several GPS handhelds on a regular basis and with WAAS
enabled the average accuracy is about 9ft (3 meters) The WAAS GPS
satellite here on the west coast is low on the horizon and not always
available. When you first switch a handhald GPS on the accuracy shown
is usually about 20 ft, but if you leave it on for a while and it
calculates all the errors etc, you should be down to about the 9ft
mark. That's enough for most purposes surely?

Barry--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM