Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Sep-19 17:15:45
Subject:Re: has anyone experience with gps?

PanoTools: Re: has anyone experience with gps? Bernhard Vogl 2005-Sep-19 17:15:45
Hello Luca

For your needs you may consider using a consumer grade laser distance meter.
You can reconstruct your position by triangulating your former position from
identifyable features in the surrounding.
http://www.leica-geosystems.com/cpd/en/lgs_3849.htm

Or use the cheapest device ever: a nail!
;-)

Best regards
Bernhard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM