Sender:Kevin Creley
Date/Time:2006-May-26 17:21:06
Subject:Re: New monopod panos

PanoTools: Re: New monopod panos Kevin Creley 2006-May-26 17:21:06
Hi everyone.  I am new to the group and glad to see that we DO talk about
panoramas and stuff!

I have never seen the mount that Rick Drew is using in the link that Mark
provided.  An elegantly simple solution, it seems.  Can someone please tell
me what it is?

Thanks, and glad to be here!

Kevin Creley

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM