Sender:hmmsomethingelse
Date/Time:2006-May-27 12:17:03
Subject:Re: FE lenses

PanoTools: Re: FE lenses hmmsomethingelse 2006-May-27 12:17:03
> I don't know how well the Peleng works with Nikons, but mine works
> FLAWLESSLY and EASILY with my Canon 300D.

Yes canon cameras support manual lens's, nikons don't at least not
until you get to the d200 model. This lead to the irritating anomally
that manual nikon lens's often work better on a canon (with adaptor)
than on a nikon body.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM