Sender:udedomenico
Date/Time:2006-Jun-01 14:59:37
Subject:A shaved Nikkor

PanoTools: A shaved Nikkor udedomenico 2006-Jun-01 14:59:37
I would like to ask some more information on the following I read and
I find extremely interesting:

A shaved Nikkor 10,5mm is one which has been brutally "shaved" with a
saw
>or similar to
>remove the sunshades.
>This means you get a full circle fisheye which on a fullframe Canon
(w
>adapter) gives you
>140 degree on the short side and around 194  in the full circle.
>If you are accurate you can shoot a full cubic in 3 shots and as the
>10,5mm is very sharp
>even at full aperture you get superior quality.

My main questions are:
1] would that apply to a 350D as well?
2] would you recommend any procedure at then "be careful"?

thanks
U.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM