Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2007-May-17 03:58:21
Subject:Re: Re: Sigma 8 F3.5 and its sharpness

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Sigma 8 F3.5 and its sharpness Roger D. Williams 2007-May-17 03:58:21
Thank you, Hans. My conclusion from this series of exchanges is that
I do not have either a properly calibrated lens nor a perfectly
optimized panohead! I can follow the logic that perfectly calibrated
lenses would only need two points, but of course hand-hand shots
and (as I said) to a lesser extend unipod shots are still going to
need more control points. This is simply because the shots are NOT
all going to be, after proper warping, goint to be on the same
ideal spherical surface.

I must get around to the former although I have no idea how to do
the latter...

Roger

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com