Sender:Paul F
Date/Time:2007-May-17 13:16:56
Subject:Re: AW: AW: Re: Sigma 8 F3.5 and its sharpness

PanoTools NG: Re: AW: AW: Re: Sigma 8 F3.5 and its sharpness Paul F 2007-May-17 13:16:56
On 17 May 2007, at 10:27, ptgroup wrote:

> Paul;
> may be I didn´t choose the right words.
> With calibrated I wanted to say the proper "Correction Parameters"
> This is the PTGUI-right expression.
>
> I  confirmed these parameters with an easy image and very good
> spread CPs
> (auto & manual set)
> It gives me much better results now- only y,p,r otpimized and a
> "very good" stitch,
> sometimes h/vshift if the crop circle is not set so good.
> http://www.netzserver1.de/pg

thanks Mike

I am also wondering if rotating the circular images to correct any
horizon lines before importing into PTGui would help any?

I am experimenting with an old metz flash bracket that allows the
camera to shoot in landscape format and being able to slide the 5D
back so that  the nodal point over the tripod thread socket... seems
to be working so far :)

 From what I read the nodal point on the 8mm f3.5 is on the gold band?

cheers