Sender:Flo
Date/Time:2007-Aug-03 20:08:31
Subject:Re: Processor Speedtest

PanoTools NG: Re: Processor Speedtest Flo 2007-Aug-03 20:08:31
Hi Milko,

id did the test on MACBooK pro 15``

I used ptgui pro and did three tests
reboot
1.02
1.04
reboot
1.05
1.03
reboot
1.08
1.09

Prozessor 2.33 GHz intele core 2 duo
RAM 2GB 667MHZ DDR2SDRAM (two 1GB blocks)
BOOT rom Version MBP22.00A5.B01

ATA: Hitachi HTS541616J95A00  149 GB
30 GB free space

I had a folder on the desctop with the files and started from that
folder

Please ad me to the database

thanks

flo

--- In #removed#, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...>
wrote:

> Hi, all testers,
>
> Pat was quite right to say the files have to be identical. So, I
did set
> up a project file with the sources.
> So far 3 people have expressed their partisipation.
>
> Pat Swovelin, Roger Barry and Jeffrey S. Martin
> I will send them the link to download the speedtest.zip (9,7MB)
> It contains 3 fisheye shots with a PTGui project file speedtest.pts
and my
> initial time results on 2 processors.
>
> If more of you decide to partisipate just drop me a note off list
for the
> link. The more the better.
>
> The results should be posted in this thread.
>
> Run the project file "as is" twice if you can, best right after a
reboot.
> Use Ptgui application or Ptgui batch application.
> I have not noticed any diffrence in speed or file size. I did tests
on
> both Ptgui Pro and PTGui 6.0.3 also with no diffrence.
> The project renders a speedtest.tif at 69.709KB
>
> Post your system information (simply copy from system info utility)
and

============

============

> Milko Amorth
> OS Name    Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> Version    5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Build 2600
> System Manufacturer ASUS A8N-E  year 2005
> System Type    X86-based PC
> Prozessor    x86 Family 15 Model 47 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~2010
Mhz
> BIOS-Version/-Datum    Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS A8N-E ACPI
BIOS

=======
> PTGui Pro , PTGui 6.03 2 times each   1 minute 55sec
speedtest.tif

=======