Sender:Jeffrey J. Smith
Date/Time:2007-Nov-28 17:23:58
Subject:Re: hobbies?

PanoTools NG: Re: hobbies? Jeffrey J. Smith 2007-Nov-28 17:23:58
 I've got to echo Garrets comment about the quality of the information
on this forum. Thanks for the great information, and the willingness
to share and help newcomers and lurkers alike. I, too must be placed
into the Hobbyist category even though I've been shooting
professionally since 1975. I own a firm that does both commercial
photography and graphic design. We've been shooting exclusively
digital since 1999

I made my first pano head and object turntable (yes, a few of us still
shoot objects...) from MDF and misc spare parts from the studio. Never
sold a pano, but there are a few hanging on my walls...

> I definitely have to say thanks to all of you for the info I've
gotten from lurking this list! You're a generous and informative
bunch. :-)