Sender:Gianni Maselli
Date/Time:2001-Jun-03 23:37:57
Subject:Re: Site closed, and changes

proj-imim: Re: Site closed, and changes Gianni Maselli 2001-Jun-03 23:37:57
Il giorno 3-06-2001 19:08, Sung Chung, #removed# ha scritto:

> I am again pissed off by iPix! When are they going to stop harassing people?
> Shouldn't we form a support group against iPix's invasion? I believe that if
> we have sufficient proof that PTools does not infringe their so called
> patents, we as a whole should be able to back up Helmut both financially and
> emotionally. I am certain that they don't want to go all the way because any
> negative news for their company means another drop in their stock price.
> What they are trying to do is to intimidate us. I hope many of you have the
> same thought as I do. Let's not give in yet! Fight for the justice that we
> all deserve!

Dear Professor

i've started to use your software not becouse it was free but becouse it was
(is) the best. And i've never used iPix becouse the results were (are) of
too low quality.
Every (almost) geek can do everything and i was (am) able to stitch  monopod
panorama impossible do in any other software: no matter which one.
This is the reason becouse i want to encourage you to wait.
It is *only* a quest of time.
iPix's going to die, Anyway. It has not been a month ago, sure. Maybe won't
be the next neither. But it is going to be, becouse the risults of iPix
solution *first of all*. Than for the way they think to charge and their
particular regrettable behavior.

CERTUS AN INCERTUS QUANDO

Than you very much. for all of your *great* job.

Gianni Maselli