Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2001-Jun-04 05:54:15
Subject:Re: Site closed, and changes

proj-imim: Re: Site closed, and changes Jim Watters 2001-Jun-04 05:54:15
I hope Iprix does not get their patents.  I am no layer but, I
looked briefly at their patents as well and can not see how your
software infringes.

PTStitcher can stitch two circular fisheye images into a full
spherical view, but it does so much more.  I saw no mention in
the patents about morphing the images along with warping to make
them fit.  This in fact adds distortion but lines up the images
better.

Best of luck Helmut. Hopefully someone will be able to organize
and submit the prior art to stop these patents.

Jim Watters.