Sender:Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
Date/Time:2001-Jun-04 19:26:11
Subject:Re: Site closed, and changes

proj-imim: Re: Site closed, and changes Ignacio Ferrando Margelí 2001-Jun-04 19:26:11
Hello all,

 One thing I can not understand is how IPIX can know what is the method I
used to make our equirectangular images???

 If I have a Qt5 cube in my web page it could be made from fisheyes or
rectilinear lens...same if I use PtViewer to see it...

 where is the problem???

 I hope that here in europe, at least in spain, the lawers have many work
and don't accept waste their time with stupidities "made in USA"

 regards

--

Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

http://www.abaco-digital.com