Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2001-Jun-04 20:25:20
Subject:RE: Site closed, and changes

proj-imim: RE: Site closed, and changes Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2001-Jun-04 20:25:20
Hi,

It's not allowed to use a 'substantial part' of a patent either, to prevent
people from splitting an invention into two parts and distribute them
separately. This can still be seen as infringement.

I guess it's up to judge to decide what 'substantial' means, though.

Joost