Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2009-Jan-07 13:33:08
Subject:Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower"

PanoTools NG: Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower" Willy Kaemena 2009-Jan-07 13:33:08
Yes Carlos
unfortunately all mayor touristic spots of Lisbon are in "direction of
that  nice wall" of the  metro station.....

but you are right  it could be  good to try to tweak the  arrow form
in order to facilitate the selection. Maybe it will be possible in the
future to  define which hot spots  should be visible and  which not,
by the  publisher.

Willy

Willy Kaemena
(0049) 0177 327 2935