Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2009-Jan-07 13:36:16
Subject:Re: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower,

PanoTools NG: Re: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2009-Jan-07 13:36:16
Hi Hans,

Actually I think this is not much of a problem because Jeff is using
Amazon Web Services to host the panoramas and although he can has the
option to use Amazon European buckets as well to host the images, the
smart move for 360cities.net would be to start to use the Amazon CDN for
delivering panoramas the speedy way no matter where the user is located
in the world.
I imagine that this is what it is planned by Jeff already I just can't
remember where I heard it.

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado