Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2009-Jan-07 13:45:25
Subject:Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower"

PanoTools NG: Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower" Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2009-Jan-07 13:45:25
Yes Willy,

That's why I mentioned, I want to make positive critique in order to
contribute my view.
May be Jeff is listening and his programmer could add an option in the
back end for the 360cities.net contributors to see for each pano what
hotspots would be displayed and adjust the positions of the hotspots to
a more meaningful location and this overall would make this website such
a pleasure to navigate.

I think websites like these are great for the panorama community in
general because they spread the word and educate end users (the ones who
know nothing about panoramas and 360º images) in the interaction with
the panoramas on the web.

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado