Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2009-Jan-07 13:39:10
Subject:AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower"

PanoTools NG: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower" ptgroup 2009-Jan-07 13:39:10
Good idea.
Why not a "Help"- button, discret somwhere in a corner ?
Content from the "Global" settings of every photographer ?

Also: the "Global" settings of a photographer could set the hotspots on/off
by default.
Additionally: every image setting could override these in possible
individual setting.
So everybody can just set hotspots very individually.
ciao
mike
360° VR Fotografie:
http://www.360de.de