Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2009-Jan-07 14:06:27
Subject:Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower"

PanoTools NG: Re: AW: new 360cities pano interface, was Re: Opera is annoying was: Re: "From a tower, without the tower" Ken Warner 2009-Jan-07 14:06:27
I've put a Help button up in the right hand corner of my
viewer and it can be turned ON/OFF by pressing 'H' key.

I probably should also use the question mark key '?'

pancyl.com