Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2006-Apr-04 00:12:18
Subject:Re: OT: email with problem

PanoTools: Re: OT: email with problem wardnet2001 2006-Apr-04 00:12:18
--- In #removed#, "dudu tresca" <dudutresca@...> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've received some emails like this one:
> what happen? Some trouble on my PC or it's Yahoo problem?
> thanks

Hi

It may not be relevent but earlier today I posted a reply which did
not show up. Therefore I replied again and it did show up. I've
noticed that the missing reply showed up some minutes ago, about 4 and
a half hours late! I also notice that remnants of my reply are in your
above message. So some wires must be crossed with Yahoo somewhere.

Bill