Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2006-Apr-04 00:51:38
Subject:Re: OT: email with problem

PanoTools: Re: OT: email with problem Erik Krause 2006-Apr-04 00:51:38
On Monday, April 03, 2006 at 15:33, Pat Swovelin wrote:

> I frequently go without the original of well more than half of the new
> message threads and I also miss several of the replies (based on the
> ones I do eventually receive).  Sometime I can go for a day--or
> more--without receiving ANY messages yet I go to the group through Yahoo
> and there are numerous posts to both new and existing threads.  That
> having been said it's certainly NOT on your end.

Are you sure they are not sorted out as spam by your email provider?

Use Gmane to read and write (see my signature). You can even point
your regular NNTP newsreader to gmane or use a RSS feed...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de/