Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2006-Apr-15 21:28:50
Subject:Re: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR

PanoTools: Re: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR Fulvio Senore 2006-Apr-15 21:28:50
fiero ha scritto:
> Hi Yuval,
>
> Sorry, I didn't make GIF support yet. The reason of DevalVR does not support
> a lot of image formats is that I create the load function for each format
> from zero. This way is very slow and hard but I decided to work this way to
> make the plugin small. For example, the JPEG support with the free library
> of the http://www.jpeg.org has a size of about 300KB, and my function to
> load JPEG files has 8KB. I want to add support for most important formats,
> but the way is slow... ;-)

FSPViewer is an MFC application (it means that even the simpler
program's size would be more than 200 KB) and it can read both JPEG and
TIFF images using the standard libraries: its size is 448 KB so each
library does not take much space.

Fulvio Senore