Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 14:53:26
Subject:Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR

PanoTools: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR Yuval Levy 2006-Apr-03 14:53:26
fiero wrote:
> http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/soporte/interactivevideo_tutorial.html

great tutorial! just look for syntax...
should not brgolor="#000000" say bgcolor="#000000" ?
I'm pretty sure you did put that in intentionally to check that we are reading ;-) kep producing such good stuff!

> I create an example to show this feature here
> http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/soporte/clickablevideo.html
> A streamed video is showed into this panorama. You can interact with the
> flash movie, click on control buttons, drag the progress bar, or click link
> buttons in the movie.

unfortunately it does not work here, neither in FF nor in IE, even after updating to the latest DevalVR and Flash versions. I guess it is a streaming problem of the Flash. Did you ask for permission to use external content?

I also noticed that in FF DevalVR is not signed and in IE it is?

Can you make the flash integration so that it can be either blended into the panorama (as in your example, on the tv screen) or blended on top of it (i.e. "statically", transparent, on the window in front of the panorama?

> I hope that it likes you!!! ;-)

it did not like me :( but I really like the idea and the way it is authored. can you make it work for me?

thanks

Yuv