Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 17:46:28
Subject:Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR

PanoTools: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR wardnet2001 2006-Apr-03 17:46:28
> Also managed to easily use the downloaded tutorial and replaced the
> streaming video with a swf of my own, placed in the tutorial folder.
> Seems very neat and works well, running locally with the DevalVR
> Player (both machines). I like the DevalVR Player (no install required).
>
> Bill

Hi Fiero

Just occurred to me - would it be possible to make use of a Flash
Projector file instead of a swf file? this would mean that for local
use the viewing computer would not even need Flash installed. I think
that's correct?

Bill