Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 17:38:53
Subject:Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR

PanoTools: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR wardnet2001 2006-Apr-03 17:38:53
--- In #removed#, Nicola Graverini <nicolag@...> wrote:

> Yuval Levy wrote:
>

> > unfortunately it does not work here, neither in FF nor in IE, even
after
> > updating to the latest DevalVR and Flash versions. I guess it is a
> > streaming problem of the Flash. Did you ask for permission to use
> > external content?
> >

> same for me
> :(
> In one case i saw the 'loading' but nothing else!

Works fine here on two machines in both Firefox and Internet Explorer,
one machine is XP sp1 and the other XP sp2 with updated Internet
Explorer (both have Flash Player 8).
Also managed to easily use the downloaded tutorial and replaced the
streaming video with a swf of my own, placed in the tutorial folder.
Seems very neat and works well, running locally with the DevalVR
Player (both machines). I like the DevalVR Player (no install required).

Bill